- Visit Hoa Lu- The ancient capital of Viet Nam
- Visit Dinh and Le King Temple
- Explore caves by a sampan boat
- Biking around countryside villages
- Mua Caves (about 500 stone steps)
7h30 – 8h00: Our tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel for departure to Hoa Lu.
10h30 – 10h40: Arrive Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
11h50 – 12h00: Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13h00 – 13h05: Get on the tourist bus continue going to visit Tam Coc wharf for taking the sampan boat go along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc (three different caves).
15h00 – 15h05: Biking tour around Tam Coc Area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15h30 – 15h35: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h45 – 17h00: Get on tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19h00 – 19h30: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Tour finish!
What should bring: Hiking shoes, Sun cream, Sun glasses, Hats, Camera
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%