What you expect:
- Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu
- Visit the King Dinh and King Le temples
- Explore Tam Coc on bamboo boat
- Bike around countryside villages
08:00 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel in Hanoi oldquarter and start 120km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape. Stop over for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Arrive Hoa Lu, once ancient capital of Vietnam dating back to the 11th century. Having been eroded over the millennia, the dilapidated ruins have nearly been absorbed by the spectacular scenery creating a mystical atmosphere that will besure to titillate your imagination, visit King Dinh and Le Temple.
12:00 – Enjoy a lavish buffet lunch in a local restaurant, a great place to savor the intense flavours of Vietnamese food then go to Tam Coc for a stunning boat trip.
13:00 – Board the sampan boats, owned by locals, gently sailing along Ngo Dong river, capturing the wonderful scenery of Karst hills, rice fields, and peaceful villages, and passing “Hang Ca”, “Hang Hai” and “Hang Ba”.
15:00 – Leisurely cycling on country road around village 16:30 – Get on shuttle bus to return to Hanoi
19:00 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter. Trip ends.
What should bring: Hiking shoes, Sun cream, Sun glasses, Hats, Camera
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%