Hanoi City Tour Details:
Morning : Have breakfast at hotel & ready for the trip at lobby.
Tour Guide pick you up from 7:45 – 8:30, depending where you stay in the old town.
08:30 : Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around Ho Chi Minh garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969.
09:30 – 09:45: Visit One Pillar Pagoda where worshipping the Goddess of Mercy – It is the most unique pagoda in the world
10:15 : Visit the Lacquer Paintings workshop – the biggest center in Ha Noi
10:45 : Visit one of these :
- Option 1 : Bat Trang ceramics & pottery village
(On Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays )
- Option 2 : Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
(On Tuesdays – Thursdays – Saturdays & Sundays)
12:30: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
13:30 – 13:45 : Continue to visit Temple of Literature – the first university in Vietnam in the feudal system.
15:00 : Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda – was first built in Ha Noi in 6th century. You will see the oldest Bodha Tree in Vietnam planted by Ho Chi Minh.
15: 45 : Leaving for Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple where worships General Tran Hung Dao who defeated Mongolian invader in 13th certury.
16:15 : Tour finishes. Back to hotel
- Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- Every year Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum is closed 2 months from June15th until August 15th for maintaining
- Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees in the public places like a temple, pagoda, HCM mausoleum …
- Should bring the necessary things such as : cash, cellphone or camara, raincoat/ umbrella ,sun block …( depending on the weather)
- Optional : 1 hour cyclo ride plus 5 USD/PAX
- Optional : Water puppet show plus 7 USD/PAX
What should bring: Hiking shoes, Sun cream, Sun glasses, Hats, Camera
- Children are under 5 years old are FOC
- Children are from 5 to 9 years old are charged 75%
- Children are from 9 years old and above are charged 100%