Brief Sapa Trekking and Fansipan peak
|Time & Place||Activity|
|Hanoi ⇒ Sapa
06h30 – 07h00 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi depart to Sapa (245km) on the new highway. Arrive in Sapa check in Hotel and having lunch.
Afternoon start trekking to Cat Cat Village which is occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat village.
Having local dinner food and enjoy night time in Sapa
Overnight in hotel Sapa
B, L, D
|Full day lost in Sapa local village
Overnight in hotel Sapa
|Fansipan Peak – Hanoi
Guide take you to Fansipan Cable Car Station and spend 30 minutes with cable car to enjoy the sapa panorama.
Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan – the Roof of Indochina. (Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos). be back hotel, having lunch, check out and get on bus back to Hanoi at 15:00pm
Arrival Hanoi 21:00 pm
Full Detail Schedule
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa ( Meal: L,D – Sleep in hotel)
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. We prepare a good dinner for you at 18.00.
DAY 2: All Day Lost In Sapa Local Village (Meals: B, L, D – Sleep in Hotel )
DAY 3: Sapa – Fansipan Peak- Hanoi (Meals: B, L)
Sapa is a small, mountain town in Lao Cai Province. It is located about 350 km northwest of Hanoi, close to the Chinese border. Here’s where you’ll find the Hoang Lien Son range of mountains, which includes Fan Si Pan—the country’s highest peak. This quiet Vietnamese town is home to different ethnic tribal groups. There are five main ethnic groups in Sapa: the Hmong, Dao, Tay, Giay and Xa Pho. It is said that Sapa was first occupied by the first four groups, since the Vietnamese from the lowlands (better known as the Kinh) did not colonise the highest valleys. These days, Sapa welcomes a diverse range of visitors, attracted by the highland tribes, iconic rice paddies and forest treks. The whole area is blessed with awe-inspiring natural beauty.
There are 3 popular transport Hanoi ⇔Sapa : Bus, Train and Limosine Car
1. By Bus ( 6 hours)
2. By Train ( 8 hours)
3. Limousine bus ( 6hours)
- The price in the table as below is only apply for the group from 2 people. Single traveler please contact us for the most suitable budget plan.
- The price in the table as below is apply for the package go with 2 ways tranfer by Sleeping Bus (Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi)
- Optional: Tranfer by Train + 20$/1pax/1way
- Optional: Visit Fansipan Mountain – The highest peak of Vietnam Laos and Cambodia +45$/pax
( 2 nights )
|Sapa Roxana Hotel||Sapa Vista Hotel (Deluxe Room)
Sapa Panorama Hotel (Deluxe Room)
( 2 ways)
|Sleeping Bus||Sleeping Bus|
– Tourguide follow to peak of Fansipan
– Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,..)
– Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
– Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
– Over 9 years is adult’s rate.