Hoa Lu – Mua Cave – Tam Coc 1 Day Trip Highlight :
– Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc – Three different caves
– Biking tour around Tam Coc Area
– Visit Hoa Lu – An ancient capital
– Visit Mua Cave – Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
7h30 – 8h00: Our Luxury van pick you up at your hotel for departure to Tam Coc.
9h30 – 10h00: Arriving Tam Coc. Take the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit 3 caves.
11h15 – 11h30: Biking around Tam Coc.
12h00 – 12h15: Having a buffer lunch.
13h00 – 13h15: Limousine bus take you go to visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Viet Nam. We will visit Ding king temple and Le king temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two king in Chinese Wars.
14h15 – 14h30: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
15h45 – 16h00: Get on luxury van to return Ha Noi.
18h00 – 19h00: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi old quarter. Tour finish!
Best Price at Kevin’s Travel:
Head office: 7A Dao Duy tu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Email: email@example.com – Our sales team will respond you in 1 hour
– Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C luxury van.
– Private boat Trip to visit Tam Coc/ Include Rental for Bicycle ride
– Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
– English speaking guide.
– Delicious Buffer Lunch
– Free 01 Bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit / 1 pax/ 1 day
Tour Excludes: Personal Expenses. First breakfast. VAT. Drink
+ What to bring:
Long sleeve clothes,
Hat or umbrella,
+ Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
+ The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.