The Perfume Pagoda (Chùa Hương) is a vast complex of Buddhist temples and shrines built into the limestone Huong Tich mountains. The Perfume Pagoda one of the most important religious sites in Buddhist Vietnam. Every spring, after the Lunar New Year, thousands of Vietnamese pilgrims come here to pray for all the health and prosperity they need to get them through the year. You will glide along scenic waterways and walk up steep mountain paths visiting the pagodas and temples that were built in this area over the last centuries.
Highlight: Arriving Yen wharf get on Boat to Perfume Pagoda. Trekking up to Huong Son moutain then visiting Huong Tich Cave.
Visiting Thien Tru Pagoda.
Duration: Full day
Pick up/Drop off: Any Hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter.
AM: 08:00 – 08:30: Our guide & driver will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, then take 2 hours road trip. Then you take row-boat trip to go visit that land on the Yen stream “romantic time” about 1 hour to Thien Tru harbor. Then you will enjoy time to trekking go up and down visit the main cave so nice~ step by step you will arrive Huong Tich cave on the top of the mountain. To see Golden-Silver tree rice stuck….One hour down. Lunch at the local restaurant at the bottom of the mountain.
PM: After lunchtime, you will see the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and to know about Buddhism ancient architectural at Le Dynasty. Then you will come back by row-boat-trip and 2 hour road trip to Hanoi and arrive at about 18:00.
Rate and Booking
Best Price at Kevin’s Travel Agency :
Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org , Kevin’s Travel Team will respond you in few minutes
Hotline : +84 986 635 986 / WhatsApp
|Type||Price ( 2017-2018)||Description|
|Superior||32$||without cable car|
|Deluxe||39$||cable Car Included|
- English Speaking tour guide
- Tour Guide
- Shuttle Bus (AC)
- Boat Trip
- Entrance fee
- Cable cab (+8$/2 ways/pax)
- Visa arrangement
- Drinks, travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- Free of charge for children under 1m ( 1 metre ) , other expense pay by parents
- 50% rate of adult for children over 1m ( metre ) and under 1,2m ( 1,2 metre )
- Children over 1,2m ( 1,2 metre ) and over are charged as adults
Thing to know
- What to bring:
– Sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen.
– Comfortable walking shoes, long pants, and below-knee skirts/dresses.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.