Besides limestone caves and grottos, Ninh Binh is also popular for the first imperial capital of Vietnam, from 968 to 1010 under Dinh, Le and Ly dynasties, which has resulted in its cultural tourism potential. Also, Hoa Lu – Tam Coc within the province are desirable destinations for tourists.
Highlight:Visit Hoa Lu Old Citadel with Dinh Temple and Le Temple, Rowing boat trip in Tam Coc (Three caves)’Enjoy special Vietnamese buffet lunch in local restaurant with local food
Type of Tour: Group or Private Tour (on demand)
Pick up/Drop off:Any Hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter.
08.00 – 08.30 am: Tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel in
Old Quarter to depart to Ninh Binh city.
10.10:30 -11.00 am: You will reach Hoa Lu Ancient Capital.In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet,
12.00 pm: Today you will enjoy buffet lunch at 3-Star local restaurant 0P
01.30 pm: After finishing the lunch, you will be taking the rowing boat at Tam Coc Harbour, Arranged by local people here.The boat will take you to 3 specular caves with hundreds of limestones on the way.The boat rowing will be in around 2 hour
3:30 pm: Do bycle around villlage
04.00 pm: Leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at around 6:30pm-7:00pm
Rate and Booking
Best Price at Kevin’s Travel Agency : Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org , Kevin’s Travel Team will respond you in few minutes Hotline : +84 986 635 986 / WhatsApp
|Type||Price ( 2017-2018)||Description|
1. Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing seat with parents.
- Surcharge 50% rate of adult for children (5-11 years).
- Over 11 years is adults rate.
2. Cancel Policy
- Free cancellation before 1 day
- 50% charge cancellation in same day
- refund 100% for customer if tour can not run because not good weather
Think to Know
What to bring:
– Sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen.
– Comfortable walking shoes, long pants, and below-knee skirts/dresses.
Let us know if you have any special request :
– We offer free pick up & drop off all points in Hoan Kiem district (Hanoi Old Quarter), Hanoi city.
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date