Halong Bay Classic Full day – 4 Hours: leads you to the famous Halong Bay and through the most attractive areas of the Tonkin Gulf. Our well-designed cruising route offers you an excellent opportunity to see the most beautiful high points, in and around the water of the World Heritage site, in a very relaxed way. You witness the tranquil beauty and breathtaking scenery from sundeck of a comfortably traditional junk, from which you can enjoy the bay landscapes, the serene floating village which are slowly passed by. Enjoy the taste of seafood and how the fishermen doing every day.
Highlight: Scenic cruise through a number of limestone and islet, somehow shaped like animals in a crystal clear emerald sea water & visit Haven Palace Cave. Do kayak/bamboo boat and free activities then.
Duration: From 08:00 AM – 08:30 PM
Pick up or drop off: At the hotel in the Old Quarter
08:00 – 08:30 AM: Meet our tour guide and transferred by a shuttle bus through fertile rice fields to Halong City about 3.5 hours, and you have a break en-route in Hai Duong City to free your legs.
12:30 PM: Start cruising among limestone islands and photograph of stunning landscapes of Halong.
13:00 PM: Savor your lunch on boat while passing by a number of beautiful islets such as Stone Dog, Incense Burner Islet.
14:00 PM: Stop at a fishing village to see local fish-men community and know more about their lifestyle, then cruise further to take photos of Halong Bay symbol, a “Fighting cock” rock.
14:45 PM: Visit Thiên Cung Cave, “Haven Palace” cave, one the most beautiful ones in Halong Bay. After that, get back and cruise more around emerald water. You have 40 minutes to do kayaking or be transferred by a bamboo boat in Luon Cave.
16:15 PM: Reach the harbor again to catch the bus back to Hanoi.
20:30 PM – 21:00 PM: Arrive in Hanoi and overnight at the hotel in the old Quarter.
Rate and Booking
Best Price at Kevin’s Travel Agency :
Email us : email@example.com , Kevin’s Travel Team will respond you in few minutes
Hotline : +84 986 635 986 / WhatsApp
- Modern bus with air-conditioner.
- Welcome drinks.
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide.
- Vietnameses lunch.
- Entrance fees
- Kayaking/Bamboo boat.
Drinks, insurance, personal expenses, Tax (VAT) and others not clearly mentioned above
1. Children rates:
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing seat with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children 5- 7 years.
- Over 8 years is adults rate.
2. Cancel Policy
- Free cancellation before 1 day
- 50% charge cancellation in same day
- refund 100% for customer if tour can not run because not good weather
Think to Know
Let us know if you have any special request :
– We offer free pick up & drop off all points in Hoan Kiem district (Hanoi Old Quarter), Hanoi city.
– The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
– Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date