At Cyclo Cooking Class, you will learn how to prepare and cook your favorite dishes of Vietnam in the list of recipes our vast as “hanoi spring rolls”, ” Caramelised Fish simmered in Earthen Pot ” or ” Snails braised banana and tofu ” and many other delicacies are waiting for you to discover !
Classes are completely hands-on, encouraging you to practice Viet cooking techniques. Our instructors will introduce you to Viet cuisines and explain the four delicious dishes you will be cooking, before leading you through our market to pick first-handedly fresh Viet ingredients for your dishes.
A Half Day Cyclo Cooking Class Program
This is a typical schedule of a half-day course at Cyclo Cooking Class.
09.00 : Meet our guide and cyclo driver at your hotel
09.10 : Take a cyclo trip to Châu Long Market on the edge of Trúc Bạch Lake
09.30 : Arrive at Châu Long Market for guided tour
10.00 : Car transfer from Châu Long Market to Cyclo Cooking Centre
10.15 : Welcome drinks at Cyclo Cooking Centre, kit out in chef outfits, receive
menu booklets and receive briefing from our guide about today’s dishes
10.30 : Begin cooking programme (4 dishes), including food decoration skills
12.30 : Lunch & introduction to Vietnamese dining culture
13.30 : End of the cooking course – a special gift from Cyclo Cooking Class &
farewell from our team , Transfer back by car to your place of stay or hotel.
PROGRAMS & SCHEDULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Rate & Booking
|Group size||Price per person
(including market tour)
|Price per person
(excluding market tour)
Programme includes the following services:
* pick – up and drop – off customer by cyclo ( from hotel to market and then to cooking centre as well)
* Itinerary according to timetable of the advertised programme
* Lunch/Dinner (dishes as per the menu selection plus steamed rice for all guest
attending the cooking class)
* Drinks (1 soft drink or local beer/person; unlimited hot/iced Vietnamese green tea)
* Chef uniform (apron and hat) for each guest to wear for the duration of the class
* Recipe booklet for each guest to take home
* Market guide and translator
* Special gift from Cyclo Tour per guest
The programme does not include the following:
* Extra foods, drinks and services ordered outside this contract
* Transfer customer from cooking centre back to hotel after finishing cooking class